Cambridge, United Kingdom
Digital Transformation Leadership
- Develop detailed business case and budgeting to ensure effective services deliver the business benefits.
- Support the customer in supplier and product selection to deliver the required technical building blocks.
- Leading the multi-disciplinary agile teams, including external partners, in the delivery of new digital services set out in the Customer Digital Strategy.
- Identify opportunities for digital by designing and advising on the skills, processes, people and tools used to deliver the initiatives.
- Provide technical leadership for the transformation strategy.
- Coordinate the delivery of new user experience offered across all digital channels.
- Support the customer and drive the realisation of the strategy roadmap.
- Understanding Lean Startup Methodology would be an advantage.
- Manage the delivery of the digital transformation, ensuring projects are delivered within agreed quality standards, risk parameters, timescales and budgets.
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with the desired business outcomes.
- Responsible for working with the customer to coordinate requests for business SME resourcing for the projects.
- Manage third party contributions to the programme.
- Deliver digital initiatives to the agreed objectives, working with the customer and executive teams to set clear targets and measure progress towards them.
- Provide reporting to measure the progress against the digital transformation goals.
- Coordinate with the customer change management processes to deliver the digital changes in the organisation.
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital team for the consistent delivery of digital projects.
- Must understand Agile and be skilled in Agile Scrum.