London, United Kingdom
Programme Manager - £100,000-£130,000 – London
I have partnered with a global Financial Services organisation who have an excellent reputation in the across the industry, We are searching for a Digital Programme Manager to lead the delivery of multiple programmes of work. In this role you will focus on the delivery of large scale programmes and manage all aspects of this across multiple business stakeholders.
You will get the scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress. You will have a focus on bringing new Risk, Workflow and Data Analytic services to market launch.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- A strategic approach to the delivery of programmes.
- To manage the delivery of complex programmes of projects
- To work with the senior stakeholders to ensure clear, consistent reporting and to ensure that the deliverable of programmes remain clearly focused on business outcomes
- To work with business stakeholders
- To ensure financial diligence & reporting of the programme is adhered to working to secure delivery within budget.
A proven track record in the following area's are essential:
- A detailed knowledge of Data and Smart Analytics
- Risk Analytics
- Quant background hugely advantageous
- Portal Structures/frameworks
- Strong Project ad Programme governance process improvement.
- Understanding of delivery in an Agile manner
If you are a seasoned Programme Manager with the above skills, then you need to apply to this role and apply asap as this role will be highly sort after.
For more information contact Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 and email email@example.com