London, United Kingdom
North Starr are working with a global technology agency based in London, who are looking for a Digital Designer (Keynote, Invision, Principle), to work on helping clients build out products, not just working on projects. My client has two exciting projects where they are using leading Front End technologies such as Angular.js and React.js to build social platforms that enable the sharing of information within communities.
The company work on multiple projects at the same time and need individuals who are seeking the opportunity to grow and enhance their current skill set as well as taking client ownership.
To be considered for the role of Digital Designer (Keynote, Invision, Principle) experience in the following is essential:
- You MUST have a portfolio that showcases a strong sense of layout design, visual hierarchy, use of colour and typography across different platforms (please note applications without a portfolio will not be considered)
- Provide visual design, interaction design and production design support to the whole team
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface demos, flow charts, and photo retouching and enhancements as needed
- Craft beautiful, on-brand presentations for internal work (e.g. pitches) and client
- A solid understanding of interactive design fundamentals and current trends in digital overall
- Ability to articulate your design rationale and present your thinking to clients, with support from your team
- Collaborate with and support the UX and development teams throughout a project lifecycle
- Participate in campaign and digital content ideation and creative problem-solving
- Production design, management and delivery of design assets, including style and implementation guide when necessary
- Brief extended teams and manage teams against deliverables according to relevance, schedule and budget
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
What’s in it for you?
You will have the opportunity to join a company that encourage entrepreneurial spirit as well as being immersed in a culture of collaboration where you produce work you will be proud of. Aside from this the company pride themselves in supporting their staff and promoting people internally based on their project success. You will therefore be given opportunities to shine and exposure to projects with challenges you may never have worked on before to really build on your career.
We are incredibly excited to be working on this key hire for the business and can get feedback within 48 hours on applications. Don't delay and follow the links to apply or contact Kate Wood at North Starr for more info before it's too late!!!