London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr has partnered with a leading financial technology company within London, where they are currently looking for a DevOps Technology Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager to join their growing team
- You will participate with other senior members of staff to architect solutions in both our self-hosted data centres and our vendor hosted data centres.
- Perform support functions, where needed, to ensure the necessary services are provided and availability of the system is maintained in our 7x24 financial environment.
- Directly interact with business unit executives and project management teams to communicate operational status, key project status, and business value of services produced.
- Act as an escalation point for tier1 and tier2 monitoring and operations teams. React to alerts within the environment and be able to resolve or advance them in a timely manner.
- Provide clear communication/escalation/follow up and closure to business impacting events involving multiple teams and external partners.
- Work on break/fix hands on Windows, AIX, and Linux platforms as well as interaction with external parties for critical issue or hardware / software support tickets
- Implement and co-ordinate the creation and enforcement of technical service procedures, policies, and manuals, maintaining excellent verbal & written communication
- Provide off-shift on call work as required as well as performing off shift weekend changes.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org