London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a leading financial company who are looking for an DevOps/Resiliency and Tooling Engineer to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and be the first member of the new Resiliency and Tooling Engineer team and ultimately mapping out your career path.
You will have experience with designing and building solutions to increase business systems, being able to automate manual processes, reducing recovery time for systems issues and increase transparency and support.
- Experience working using DevOps and agile methodologies
- Proficient in Java and frameworks e.g. Spring
- Experience with Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence.
- Systems Integration and design
- Strong UNIX and database design skills
- Experience with cloud solutions - Azure preferred.
- Strong general Infrastructure knowledge, Networks, storage, platforms
- Ability to priorities issues and work well in global teams
- Understand and manage risks
- Good verbal and written communications
- Troubleshooting skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking financial firm. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new role and want to play an integral part in joining a new team, then please apply now. Alternatively, you can contact me on 0203 587 email@example.com