DevOps Manager - Fintech - AWS, CI/CD, Terraform - £90,000 - £110,000 - Flexible working
This is an opportunity for a DevOps Manager to join an award winning data and analytics company at the heart of London. They are a fast growing fintech operating at the cutting edge of Machine Leading and Big Data in Financial Services. Join a technical team of 30 people that are responsible for designing and building the core infrastructure that support their products. Their tech stack is entirely AWS based, and therefore the small team you will be managing is critical in providing support to product development and innovation. Excellent salaries and benefits on offer to attract the best talent.
What you will get
- A chance to join a growing technology company.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement
- £90,000 - £110,000 basic depending on experience.
- A chance to work on the latest technologies.
- Access to continuous learning and growth.
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and bereavement payments
- Flexible remote working.
- A chance to work on complex projects.
What you will do
- Identify and solve complex business and IT problems, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors, and apply DevOps solutions to enable enhanced productivity to the development team.
- Drive DevOps capability assessments and providing industry subject matter expertise and define DevOps capability transformation strategy and roadmaps.
- Work cohesively with senior management to set strategic direction when establishing near term goals.
- Facilitate DevOps discussions throughout lifecycle of client engagement.
- Design and direct all aspects of Continuous Delivery implementation on all projects.
- Manage a small/medium team - having line management duties.
What you will need
- Strong technical background working with cloud-native AWS resources including:
- Networking: VPC, VPN, Route 53, CloudFront
- Systems Operations: CloudWatch Logs, ELK, CloudTrail, Config
- REST API using API Gateway, Lambda, WAF
- Previous track record Enhancing and improving DevOps capabilities within small/medium/large organisations.
- Practical experience identifying, evaluating, deploying, and reviewing new AWS features to improve architecture.
- Development knowledge/background nice to have e.g. Python/C++
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform nice to have
- Experience building continuous delivery pipelines.
- Ability to mentor staff at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills.
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with George Harris at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button below.
Apply for this job