£50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits + Bonus
1 - 3 months
DevOps Engineer - Mayfair London - Kubernetes / Puppet/ AWS / Jenkins
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a global Hedge fund who are seeking a Mid- level DevOps Engineer who has a passion for Technology to join their company in a new function.
This DevOps Engineer will be instrumental in working within the organisations engineering group. This role will be responsible for enhancing and supporting new and existing DevOps processes/culture.
The responsibilities for this DevOps Engineer role are:
- Maintain and enhance existing Helm charts
- Become part of the Development Workstreams alongside Development, Infrastructure, Security and Database specialists
- Maintain and enhance existing Chef cookbooks
- Support and improve the Continuous Integration and Delivery systems and their usage in the development and infrastructure teams.
Essential Knowledge needed:
- Kubernetes and Helm application deployments and troubleshooting
- Terraform or other IaC tools for deploying to the cloud
- Agile development practices.
- Using Configuration Management tools such as Puppet or Ansible to configure Windows and Linux virtual machines
- Cloud environments such as Azure, AWS
- Configuration and management of Windows Servers
- Test Driven Development - Unit testing frameworks, mocking frameworks, and patterns for testability.
- Configuration and management of Linux Servers
- Version control systems such as git
- CI systems such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Github Actions, Circleci
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within an estabilshed Fiancial Services firm in the City of London.
To apply for this role please contact me: email@example.com or 02035877007