DevOps Engineer – Krakow/Poland – AWS / Ansible/ Docker/ Kubernetes / ECS
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with an Investment Bank searching for an DevOps Engineer who has a passion for Financial Services to join their rapidly expanding development team.
The DevOps Engineer will be part of a medium sized team and will require an individual who is excellent with working under pressure and willing to learn, as well as implement their skill-set to provide for the needs of the organisation.
The required skill-set for this DevOps Engineer role are:
Opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within a rapidly growing firm.
- 2+ years of hands on AWS experience.
- Experience with different AWS services as ElastiCache, Aurora MySQL, NoSQL DynamoDB, pub/sub, messaging, caching technologies, S3, lambda.
- Experience with containers, Docker, Packer, Kubernetes, and ECS.
- Experience with continuous deployment / continuous delivery using Jenkins.
- Experience using git and deep knowledge of git branching/merging workflow, especially as it relates to automation and CI pipelines.
- Experience with Terraform or/and CloudFormation.
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible and deep understanding of configuration.
- Strong scripting experience in Bash, Python, particularly in system automation and monitoring.
- Experience with logging/monitoring using tools such as CloudWatch, Nagios, DataDog, SignalFX, New Relic, Splunk.
- Ability to integrate third party & propitiatory API’s into our automation and SDLC.
- Networking experience within complex environments using application load balancing, routing, switching, DNS, network firewalls, and web application firewalls.
- Background in Unix/ Linux administration, at least 2 years.
- Google Cloud Platform experience is a plus.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with other DevOps engineers, product managers, developers, etc.
To apply for this role please contact me: