DevOps Engineer – Hamburg, Germany – Azure / Docker / Kubernetes / Splunk / Key Cloak
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with an Investment Bank searching for an DevOps Engineer who has a passion for Financial Services to join their rapidly expanding development team at their Hamburg offices in Germany.
The DevOps Engineer will be part of a small team and will require an individual who is excellent with working under pressure and willing to learn, as well as implement their skill-set to provide for the needs of the organisation.
The required skill-set for this DevOps Engineer role are:
- Very experienced with Microsoft Azure
- Very solid Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilizing Jenkins 2, Git, REST, Bitbucket, Bamboo.
- Familiar with co-operations tools Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise.
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within a rapidly growing firm.
To apply for this role please contact me: