City of London
£500 - £600 per day
Devops Engineer - Contract - £500-£600 per day - 6 months
A global software house whose products have helped the Entertainment industry evolve over the past ten years are looking for a DevOps Engineer, (Python, Ruby, Windows, Linux, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker) to work in their UK office managing the methods of deployment and the continuous integration of their systems.
As a DevOps Engineer, (Python, Ruby, Windows, Linux, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker) for this leading technology business you will be playing a key role as my client looks to integrate micro-services into their product offering and helping to automate the release management of these services as they become more modular. My client is also looking to move their services and products into a virtualised offering so you will be working with leading edge technologies to ensure the success of your work.
As the primary DevOps Engineer, (Python, Ruby, Windows, Linux, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker) on site you will be working with a highly talented technology team who will offer you incredible support and are keen to embrace DevOps ideas. You will also be joining an organisation that has always promoted people from within so you will get the chance to develop and grow your career over the upcoming years.
To be considered for the role of DevOps Engineer, (Python, Ruby, Windows, Linux, Puppet, Jenkins, Docker) experience with the following technologies is required:
- Good scripting knowledge with one of the following - Python, Bash, Shell, Ruby, Perl
- A good understanding of continuous integration including tools such as Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Chef
- Working knowledge of both Windows and UNIX environments
- An understanding of Git would be beneficial
- Excellent communications as my client heavily values collaboration in an Agile environment
Please contact email@example.com for more details