City of London
£75000 - £85000 per annum
DevOps Engineer - Central London - Kubernetes / AWS / Terraform / Jenkins
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a London based FinTech who are seeking a DevOps Engineer that has a passion for Technology to join their DevOps function.
This DevOps Engineer will be instrumental in working within the organisations engineering group. This role will be responsible for enhancing and supporting new and existing DevOps processes/culture.
The responsibilities for this DevOps Engineer role are:
- Deploy, maintain and troubleshoot kubernetes clusters
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, dynamic environment.
- Capable of grasping, modifying, and maintaining systems and code developed by others.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, drive and determination.
Essential Knowledge needed:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent
- Proficient in deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters
- Experience in one or more of the following: Python, Go, Ruby or shell scripting.
- Experience of building CI/CD pipeline using Gitlabs, Jenkins, CircleCI or similar
- Extensive knowledge of at least one major cloud provider (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Infrastructure as Code / Automation / Configuration Management experience (Terrafrom, Cloudformation, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g. filesystems, system calls) or networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware).
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK, or Grafana.
- Experience with Helm, RDS, Kafka, Cassandra or Istio
This is an excellent opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation that has a real passion for the latest technologies.
To apply for this role please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02035877007