DevOps Engineer – £50,000-£75,000 + Benefits + Performance bonus + Equity
Work from home policy: Hybrid (1 day a week in the Central London office)
Harrington Starr is delighted to be representing an innovative FinTech who are changing the way the Financial Services industry do Proxy Voting, Shareholder Disclosures and Identifications. This fast growing organisation is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join a small team to be part of the design and development of the backbone infrastructure and delivery pipeline of their first software product.
What you will get:
- Opportunity to work at one of London’s fastest growing fin-techs.
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies like: AWS, Docker, Terraform etc.
- Opportunity to work on complex projects and build systems and test automation infrastructure.
- Hybrid working.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to continuous learning and growth (excellent environment for career growth)
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
What you will do:
- Deploy, manage, and administrate existing / new CICD tools
- Building configuration and automation tools to support the application delivery process
- Orchestrate the delivery pipeline of development environments and eventually production
- Take part in the decision making of the company deployment methodologies and practices
- Work on ways to automate and improve development and release process
What you'll need:
- Working experience with cloud providers - Especially AWS
- Excellent team working and communication skills.
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience with all aspects of software architecture, including security, scalability, monitoring, computing, and throughput.
- Container and orchestration experience with Docker and ECS.
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles.
Find out more
If you would like to have a confidential conversation and find out more about this opportunity, then get in touch with George Harris at Harrington Starr or click on the apply button.
Apply for this job