Dorking, United Kingdom
DevOps Developer (CI/.Net/Azure) - Basingstoke - £60,000 + benefits
If you're a DevOps specialist who thrives on big projects and likes to have real influence over technical environments, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you....
We have partnered with global fortune 500 Insurance organization in which employee welfare is the lifeblood of everything they do and they are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Developer to join their Basingstoke team.
Your work will be pivotal to the companies biggest & most important technical project to date and your contributions will help to determine its overall successful.
In your role as a DevOps Developer you will be responsible for:
- Streamlining delivery processes through automation.
- Designing, defining, implementing and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Implementation of automation techniques to measure quality.
- Translating user stories into functional applications.
- Strong experience in designing & implementing CI/CD pipelines (TFS, Jenkins, Containers)
- Coding & Scripting experience (PowerShell/Bash)
- Understanding of automation & infrastructure as code (Puppet/Ansible/Octopus)
- Good knowledge of Cloud solutions & platforms (Azure)
- Good knowledge of broad range of open source tech.
- Proficiency in: C# or .Net and web based tech
The company will provide fantastic training and support, so the role is ideal for candidates who are interested in consistent up-skilling. Get in touch to find out more 0203 587 7954 or firstname.lastname@example.org