North Starr are pleased to be working with this well established Cloud Consultancy.
Salary £60,000 - £85,000 DOE.
· Contribute to developing best practices for Infrastructure as Code, software build tools, and Continuous Integration;
· Build automatic deployments through the use of configuration management technologies;
· Design, develop, and implement Public/private or hybrid cloud environments;
· Create architectural guidelines and standards;
· Develop and build IT solutions, DevOps Engineers install and configure solutions and implement reusable components;
· At least 5 years of DevOps experience;
· At least 2 years of experience with Terraform or more HashiCorp tools;
· Strong understanding of public cloud and virtualisation environments;
• Software lifecycle management skills: Agile concepts and frameworks, DevOps, Continuous Integration, traditional software engineering methods
• 3-4 years’ of experience with one or more of the deployment and automation tools - Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, Systems Centre
• Experience with CI/CD tools – Jenkins
· Experience working on developer tooling and release automation for enterprise software in business critical environments
Why should you join our team?
• Work life balance;
• Working with pan-European and global customers and projects;
• A culture that promotes learning, and personal development;
• Your ideas, opinions, and decisions count: you can shape the future of the company, the business, the various industries where you are going to work;
• You will be at the forefront of the Cloud services revolution from day one;
• You will be given opportunities to grow career-wise in professional services, consulting, sales and business development.
• Provide technical and business thought leadership: speaking at internal and external events, customer and partner conventions; publish whitepapers, blogs, articles in the press, etc;