London, United Kingdom
Superb opportunity to join a growing yet established technology organisation in a greenfied role. This is a superb opportunity to work for a progressive company in a role, which offers superb technical and career progression.
- Passionate individual who can scale across a number of roles and is flexible to work within a diverse team.
- Review of existing solution, design and system architecture.
- Design and implement our system architecture and processes through the use of automated tools and DevOps best practices.
- Be a strong technical leader and DevOps subject matter expert with proven infrastructure architecture design skills.
- Act as a technical liaison between clients, management and the engineering team.
- Manage a small team of DevOps Engineers in order to deliver on our system architecture vision in AWS and our own private cloud.
- Automate, Automate, Automate.
- An excellent understanding of CI/CD, Configuration Management, Automation, Orchestration and Application Development/Deployment.
- The confidence to engage and articulate technical solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Team Leadership skills
- Deep knowledge of Linux Operating Systems.
- Proven experience in a DevOps role implementing enterprise AWS cloud environments.
- Strong Python and Ruby scripting skills or similar.
- Expert Configuration Management tooling experience – Ansible / Puppet / Chef
- Strong Orchestration tooling experience – CloudFormation / Terraform
- Previous working experience in Containerization – Docker / ECS.
- Strong knowledge of automatically deploying applications using Cloud LB’s / NGINX / PHP-FPM / MySQL.
- Experience with monitoring tooling and solutions e.g. Nagios and New Relic
- Strong knowledge in source control tools e.g. GIT
- DB admin experience - MySQL or equivalent
- Working knowledge of Jenkins or AWS CodeDeploy
- Experience ISO 27001-compliant environment.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- Experience of queue technologies (eg RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ)
- Experience with systems integration in healthcare specifically HL7, MirthConnect, DICOM
- HIPAA knowledge
- Have a degree in a technical discipline like Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics.