London, United Kingdom
DevOps, ALM, Sharepoint, Jira, Jira Service Desk, Confluence, CI/CD, BitBucket, Linux
Harrington Starr is Working with a global investment bank in London (city) who are looking for an experienced ALM DevOps Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the Integration and Promotion of DevOps within the Bank Function Ensure smooth running of ALM stack* and tools to support the DevOps model (Atlassian toolset, Nexus, Nuget, IQ Server, SonarQube)
- Continued management and administration of the ALM Stack Continued management and administration of the SharePoint
- Assist with the planning and execution of projects utilising these platforms Assist with requirement gathering, development, testing and deployment of projects Ensure that all projects and development work undertaken adhere to the IT controls set out by the organisation.
- Management and support of existing sites, applications, projects, and spaces within the ALM stack and SharePoint.
- Promotion of DevOps, ALM suite and SharePoint throughout IT and the business Management and administration of the company Intranet and Internet ALM (Application Lifecycle management) Stack includes (but is not limited to):
- JIRA Service Desk
- IQ Server
- SonarQube and all associated Add-ons and plug-ins)
This is a great opportunity to work for a forward-thinking financial firm. If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new role and want to play an integral part in the establishment of the DevOps function, then please apply now. Alternatively, you can contact me on 0203 587 7007 / email@example.com