City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
Developer Engineer, UI/Front-End Developer, React/Redux - £70k-£90k
My client (an establised and reupatble investment bank) is looking for a skilled UI/Front-End development (React/Redux) engineer to join a green-field FICC Risk Services development team. The team works with cutting edge technology on the agile design and delivery of a core risk aggregation platform. This includes data manufacturing services, distributed computing and in-memory caching and UI/UX integration.
The initial focus is front-office, expanding to be enterprise wide in future phases.
Core task will be helping to shape the next generation CM technology Risk Aggregation UI.
- Proven ability to design and build performant UIs interfacing to back-end services.
- Follow Agile/Scrum development methodology and DevOps CI/CD practices
- Must have a passion for emergent user-interface technologies.
- Additional Language - e.g. Java, SQL, Python
- Experience in one of the following areas:
- OpenFin, Material UI, Webpack, Babel, Jest
- Docker or other containerization technologies
If this role is of interest can you please send your CV to Rob.Evans@harringtonstarr.com or upload your CV via the normal process as per this job board.