London, United Kingdom
Trade Surveillance and Compliance Delivery/Programme Manager
£80,000-£120,000 – London
I am working EXCLUSIVELY with a prestigious Asset Manager who have an excellent reputation in the industry, they are searching for a Delivery/Programme Manager to lead the Compliance and Trade Surveillance department.
In this role you will focus on quickly establishing credibility across multiple business stakeholders.
You will get full autonomy for this department and involvement across multiple wider Initiatives.
Full scope to ensure that solutions are aligned to the IT strategy and ensure that the business, key stakeholders and management teams are kept up to date with progress.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To manage the delivery of complex compliance and trade Surveillance projects
- To work with the senior stakeholders to ensure clear, consistent reporting and to ensure that the deliverable's of programmes remain clearly focused on business outcomes
- To work with business stakeholders
- To ensure financial diligence & reporting of the programme is adhered to working to secure delivery within budget.
Other valuable experiences include:
- A detailed knowledge of Asset Management.
- Understanding of delivery in an Agile manner and understanding of the Lean approach.
- Strong Technical background and comfortable in .Net, C# and SQL environments
- Integration and Data project experience is also important
If you are a seasoned Asset Management Delivery/Programme Manager, then you need to apply to this role and apply asap as this role will be highly sort after.
For more information contact Dominic Worthington on 0203 587 7007 and email firstname.lastname@example.org