Leeds, United Kingdom
The North Starr, part of the Harrington Starr recruitment group are actively looking to hire a seasoned Datawarehouse BI Developer to work in Leeds. This role will combine the elements of best practice Datawarehouse BI Development techniques with the up-to-date MSBI technology stack.
Based in Leeds, this is an unrivalled opportunity to join a highly established organisation based in the city centre and to work on a brand new Data Warehouse Project.
This a superb opportunity to join a people centric business in a greenfield role.
On a day to day basis your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and documenting all ETLs
- Project leading on all data warehouse projects
- Acting as an escalation point for all third line data warehouse support issues
- Acting as a business champion for all data warehouse projects within the business
- Delivery of staff training to technical and non-technical teams
- Ensuring all documentation fit for purpose
In order to be suitable, you will need the following background
- 3+ years SQL development experience encompassing SSAS. SSRS/ SSIS highly desirable
- Experience in designing and building ETLs
- A proven track record in a business facing role
This is an urgent role with imminent interview slots so please send your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Our client embraces a healthy home to work life balance and fully understands the benefits this can bring to the business and it employees.
The North Starr team look forward to hearing from you.