Are you a database engineer / developer looking to work on a small, collaborative team essential to the success of the organization? My client is a model-driven investment firm that offers high compensation, perks/benefits befitting the best startups, and the stability of a very successful mid-sized company.
This firm boasts very talented, intelligent and inquisitive team members. They use distributed systems to store / process the large amount of data they ingest and use to create their trading models. They focus on owning and storing all their own data as opposed to using MSPs. If you have a deep background in RDBMS and are looking for a new challenge, don't miss this opportunity.
- Have 3+ years relational DB engineering/supporting experience.
- Have a strong programming background in Java, C++, or Python.
- Are proficient with PL/SQL/T-SQL query languages.
- Have engineered databases supporting high performance / high requirement applications-- preferably Trading systems, but not necessary.
- Will be familiar with automation and operational best practices.
- Are communicative, collaborative, and empathetic to the end users (the databases support internal applications used by all teams).
Their offices are comfortable, communicative, and full of interesting perks that allow you to explore new skills. The vibrant culture keeps people engaged and there's a lot of upward and lateral mobility to keep new, interesting challenges in front of you.
Send over your current CV and give Chris a call at 646 381 2067 to discuss details.