???? ????? ???????- ??????
???????? ?? ?? £170? ???? + ?????
The Company: My client are leading provider of electronic FX trading solutions, for the global financial marketplace.
The Role: This newly created role of Data Sales Manager opens great opportunity to join the Data Sales team based in London and it encompass selling the businesses unique and rich data set into the existing global client base as well as fresh prospects in the financial markets.
Reporting to Chief Revenue Officer, the successful candidate will take on the following responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for data sales and build long-term relationships with customers and prospects.
- Liaise closely with the Head of Data and Analytics to ensure a relevant and market leading data product portfolio.
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to prospect, onboard and integrate new clients and cross sell existing client relationships into data sales.
- Work on your own portfolio of data sales outside of our current clients and prospects.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of data solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Developing and delivering a Data Sales marketing plan in conjunction with our Head of Product, Marketing Director and CRO.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years' Data Sales experience, selling into the financial markets across all client types.
- Knowledge of FX is a must
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused data solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Confident in meeting and liaising at client sites.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- EFX knowledge an absolute requirement, multi asset knowledge desirable.
- Good client relationships on the data side across client types.
- Self-motivated with the ability to thrive in a result driven revenue-based environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability.
- Ability to prioritise competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- A desire to constantly seek improvement.
- Ability to travel internationally.
Apply for this job