London, United Kingdom
Data Privacy Analyst to support the GDPR team in the following areas:
- Assisting with the roll out of the GDPR Programme in conjunction with the merger of hAAM and hSLI into ASI
- Advising business divisions on GDPR and other privacy law requirements
- Carrying out data privacy impact assessments and making recommendations for remediation where necessary
- Reviewing supplier due diligence and assurance questionnaires and addressing any gaps
- Providing client assurance regarding privacy matters
- Assisting in updating privacy policies and procedures including those in relation to incident management and breach notification
We would like to consider individuals based in either London or Edinburgh who are willing to travel from time to time.
The individual will preferably have a legal or compliance advisory background, but Information Security and other backgrounds will be considered.
Experience of working in a large financial organisation would be advantageous but not essential.
A privacy qualification (i.e. ISEB, IAPP, CIPP), confident demeanour and good track record of relationship and stake holder management would be preferred.
As this is an analyst level role we would not require the candidate to have more than 5 years’ experience in privacy, but 1 – 3 years would be preferable.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn and develop their skills at a multi-national financial organisation in a very much in demand area.