||GBP50000 - GBP80000 per annum
My Client a global financial services company based in London are seeking a Senior Data Loss Prevention Analyst to join their team which is going from strength to strength. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to really take the next step in your career and give yourself a new challenge for 2022.
Brief Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Facilitation of the Data Loss Prevention rule lifecycle processes
- Providing L3 support to all Data Loss Prevention incidents
- Conduct case support to investigations, administrative or security inquiries, risk assessments, or other adjudicative assessments, to include support for investigations
- Conduct and triage anomalous events of concern using industry data loss prevention tools to include User and Entity Behaviour Analytics
- Liaison with the Data Loss Prevention Council re approval of new rules
- Management of review and retirement of existing rules
- Event Management
- Working with data owners and the DLP Council to undertake level 3 triage of DLP events
- Promoting the DLP Program throughout the organisation
- Assist in the creation of a new Insider Threat Program
Key Skills Required:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Information Security or related field or significant equivalent work experience
- Extensive Data Loss Prevention experience
- Significant experience within either Risk Management or Technology. Ideally with an emphasis on Information Security, business applications, and security best practices.
- Experience with DLP technologies (Network, Email, Endpoint, etc.) and processes.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Certifications such as Security+, CISSP and\or CISM would be beneficial but not necessary