London, United Kingdom
Data Engineer - London - FinTech
FinTech - London
Salary: £70,000 + Benefits + Bonus
AI, MongoDB, MySQL, Python, AI, AWS, Elasticsearch, SQL, SQL Server, Python, R, Matlab, R, Hadoop, Hive, C# .Net, D3.JS, Raphael, Numpy, AngularJS, Quantitative, Analytics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Data Manipulation
A revolutionary Fintech organisation that is set to take the financial trading sector by storm have launched their innovative analytical software product. They currently have a small team of talented IT professionals who look after the UX/UI platform, Back-End services and Data Science platform and are seeking a passionate Data Engineer to give their statistic/data models the competitive edge using machine learning concepts. This is an organisation, which is producing ground-breaking software and providing an analytical platform that will make traders/businesses capitalise on the markets.
This Data Engineer role will see you enhance the predictive models for large data sets. Ideally you will have experience in working with large data sets (unstructured or structured) with the ability to perform statistical analysis on these data sets to enhance predictions. You will have a combination of excellent mathematical, statistical and programming skills using SQL, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, R and Python. You will be maximising the full potential of a revolutionary analytical platform that is taking the trading market by storm.
Key requirements for this Data Engineer role are as follows:
- Expertise in statistical, analytical and modelling skills – Essential
- Solid Python skills - Required
- Experience with real-time data and utilising real-time data tools – Essential
- Obsessive about maximising data performance - Required
- 5 years experience working with big data - Required
- Strong experience with machine learning concepts - Required
- Ability to use Hadoop, Scala and Spark - Required
- Proficiency in Machine Learning - Desirable
- Passionate about joining a Fintech organisation – Required
This Data Engineer role offers a chance to join a team of the best IT specialists in the industry. If you enjoy bringing your own solutions and working in a challenging environment, where you are constantly learning and using the best technologies, you will be well suited here. This company offers a great team culture where you will be required to work hard, but the rewards are far greater.
Please get in contact with Jon Kay @ Harrington Starr for more information.