London, United Kingdom
Data Engineer – Investment Management – West End, London - £120,000 + bonus
Technology: Java, MATLAB, Python, MongoDB, Neo4j, SQL
A global Hedge Fund are seeking a Data Engineer to work in their quantitative strategies team.
The team develop systematic trading strategies in the mid-frequency equity market and is looking to ramp up trading volumes significantly in the next 18 months.
This is a senior position with overall responsibility the data efforts – from pipelines and technology through to data science and the construction of new data sets and sources.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a data engineering role
- A working knowledge of financial data sets (preferably systematic equity investments)
- Excellent Java and SQL development skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience with MongoDB and/or Neo4j
- Experience with data analytics and environments (Python, MATLAB etc)
- Experience with data visualisation techniques
This is an incredible opportunity to join a successful Global fund and make a huge impact on the bottom-line, all in a role that you can make completely your own. There aren’t many opportunities like this around…
For more information please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr