London, United Kingdom
A Global Investment Management firm, with $30 billion AUM, is looking to hire an experienced Data Engineer to join their permanent team in London.
This data engineering role is an opportunity to significantly contribute to the design and delivery of their data pipelines across multiple database platforms.
- Extensive experience in relational database development, particularly Oracle and MS SQL server
- Experience of writing and optimising stored procedures and views to transform and deliver data
- Experience using performance, monitoring and alerting tools
- Experience in scripting/automation language (Shell, Python)
- Familiar with ETL processes
- Interest in NoSQL database and BigData concepts and systems
If this opportunity sounds like it could be the next big step in your career then get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.