Buffalo, United States
Harrington Starr has partnered with a global leader in providing analytical solutions for financial institutions. This is an incredible oppertunity to join a world class organization and gain exposure to the newest technologies while learning cutting edge business strategy.
- Cash flow modelling of mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities using in-house proprietary software tools.
- Model structured products of various asset types
- Work on various ad-hoc projects when needed.
- Maintain modelled securities for current payments and collateral updates.
- Perform quality assurance checks on database of modelled securities.
- Collecting data from a variety sources and maintain them using proprietary software tools.
- Excellent analyticaland problem solving skills.
- Previous experience modeling MBS/ABS is preferred but notessential.
- Candidates should be detail-orientated and exhibit a high degree of accuracy in their work.
- Must have excellent computer skills and knowledge of basic accounting.
- Familiarity with computer programming and fixed income securities is a plus
- Masters degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or MBA(finance) with high academic standing (Include GPA in resume) or equivalent.
To be considered for this opening respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.