London, United Kingdom
Data Analyst - £30,000 to £40,000 - City of London
We have partnered with a leading software solution vendor for the Buy Side based in the city. My client is looking for a Data Analyst to assist them on their journey of becoming a market leading software. To be the Data Champion in this business you need the following:
Strong Excel and Data Mapping knowledge or any other visualisation tool. These are just some of the requirements. Plus a passion for technology and the ability to manipulated complex data sets is essential. CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You need the following:
- Strong Excel (Pivot Tables and V Look ups) knowledge
- If you are skilled with Tableau or any other visualisation tool this will be a huge advantage
- A passion for technology and the ability to manipulated complex data sets is essential
- Manipulate complex datasets with a range of programming tools (Excel or SQL) to add consistency and allow data integration.
- If you have experience of Asset management, ratings agency experience this may help
- Some development or scripting experience an advantage
- An analytical approach and natural problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
This is an exceptional opportunity for the to be a Data Champion for right candidate, who can inspire team members across the business at all levels! and assist the company on its journey.
If you are passionate about Data and IT Change with a proven track record please apply to this advert and contact Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr.