DATA ANALYST- £500 PER DAY- 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT- CAPITAL MARKETS- LONDON
Harrington Starr are partnering with global key player in Capital markets, to connect with a talented Data Analyst.
You will help support the engagement with business teams that own important business processes, looking at the importance of data governance, whilst working on the following key responsibilities:
- Support the identification of the data, applications and interfaces that support critical identified processes.
- Work with SME’s to help prioritize the data most important to those processes.
- Creating business definitions for that data so that it can be mapped to the business glossary.
- Participate in the engagement, education and training of data stewards in the business and guide them on their Business-as-Usual responsibilities.
- Looking at the long-lasting benefits of bringing data under governance and data risks.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Working with key business stakeholders to facilitate process documentation.
- Good communications skills and stakeholder management, ability to build strong relationships.
- Good knowledge of data governance and data quality.
- Data lineage and data sourcing.
- Good business analysis and data analysis skillsets (Please note, this is a business-facing role rather than a technical role)
- Experience of a capital markets business and its processes (preferred)
- Understanding of business modeling and business glossaries (preferred)
- Previous experience of identifying CDEs for a financial institution (preferred)
- Bachelors degree in relevant principal (preferred)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market-leading Financial Services institution in London.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews looking to be arranged ASAP, so for further information apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job