As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with external clients to improve multiple processes specific to reconciliations and data analysis.
- Understand and document business requirements and data specifications.
- Assist the project managers ensuring data accuracy
- Assist project manager in planning, executing and finalizing the implementation of new clients
- Research and resolve data integrity issues while performing the reconciliation and/or data normalization by communicating with the client and the data provider
- Research and resolve client’s data related inquiries in a timely manner and document issues and resolution
- Communicate delays and/or issues both internally and to the client
- Participate in projects to improve processes and enhance the client experience
- Identify problems and build solutions for the client
- Provide ad Hoc analysis to other areas of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Familiarity of Middle and Back-office processing, specifically Reconciliation, Trade Settlement, Accounts Receivables and Treasury Cash Management within the Financial Services Industry
- Understanding of various financial instruments including equities, FX, derivatives, futures and options, etc.
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and documentation skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL or other similar programming language is preferred
- Effective communication, relationships building and interpersonal skills
This role can be based in Florida or New York with some travel necessary.