London, United Kingdom
DACH Sales Development Representative – Cloud-Native Machine Analytics, Big Data, Security
Up to £35,000 basic and benefits, Uncapped Commission, Stock Options etc.
Central London Based
Our client are looking for a DACH Sales Development Representative to support all levels of the sales organisation by finding new revenue opportunities that add to the total pipeline. Creating strong relationships with Account Executives, Regional Sales Managers and potential future customers
This role has the opportunity to grow into a full sales cycle position within 12-18 months.
- Generate and prospect leads with companies throughout the DACH Markets
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Corporate Account Executives to establish a strategic territory plan.
- Set up new meetings to hand off to internal teams
- Conduct high-level conversations with key decision makers
- Qualify opportunities, strategic target accounts within a defined territory
- Research, build new and existing accounts
Desired Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Track record of target over-achievement
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in a lead generation role a plus
- SaaS experience a plus
What's in it for you...
- Highly competitive package with uncapped commission, accelerators and stock options
- Opportunities for travel, career progression and relocation options
- Join a company with a start-up culture, HQ in Silicon Valley and enjoying year on year growth
- A company focused on winning market share and digitalisation?
This is a exciting position, so please get in touch as soon as possible & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983