Senior Cyber Security Consultants required by rapidly growing, but yet mature global consulting business, which has on offer the chance to work on cutting end projects for a variety of blue-chip clients in the government, financial services, pharma and energy industries.
A brief overview of your role includes:
- Working with clients to advise on their cyber posture both on a strategic and technical level and will be liaising with clients up to CISO level.
- Delivering a range of client projects
- Working with senior stakeholders internally and supporting sales and pre-sales teams
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in cyber security in order to effectively advise
- Presenting solutions to clients and maintaining excellent relationships.
Key skills needed:
- A background in cyber consulting for either a multinational or boutique cyber consulting firm
- A background in either security risk and compliance, cloud security or cyber strategy
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST and SOC2
- Ideally a specialist industry sector including but not limited to financial services, pharmaceutical, energy or government/ defence
- Track record in delivering cyber projects to clients, ideally with experience of pre-sales/ assisting with bid work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry qualifications e.g., CISSP, CISM or ISO Lead Implementer/ Auditor certs are highly desirable
On offer is a the chance to work for a highly prestigious firm with a great reputation which offers the chance to grow your career to senior management/ partner level at a good rate with clear transparency and visibility.
Apply for this job
We are open to speaking to candidates at different consulting levels, as we are seeking multiple hires.