Harrington Starr are proud to have partnered with an impressive start-up Cyber Security Company who work alongside their clients in assessing, preventing, and responding to cyber threats and data breaches. They are now seeking a skilled and experienced Lead Cyber Essentials (CE) Assessor to join their team.
What’s on offer:
- Salary of 65k plus benefits.
- 5% commission on all new projects brought in.
- Remote working with occasional trips to the office.
- A real opportunity to help shape and grow this small but successful cyber security company.
- Conduct Cyber Essentials assessments (CE+) and ensure compliance with security standards.
- Communicate effectively with customers and write comprehensive reports.
- Drive the strategy of the Cyber Essentials services within the security services portfolio.
- Providing Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus support.
What you will need:
- Certified to conduct CE+ work.
- Previous experience in conducting Cyber Essentials assessments.
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills