London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Specialist – Sell Side – FinTech
My client is a well-established leading trading technology provider who are a leading player within their market and are looking to hire a Customer Success Specialist to join their team to look after Sell Side clients and managing/enhancing customers experiences over their full product suite.
My client is looking to onboard a customer success manager/specialist who has experience of supporting sell side clients. The role will predominantly be focusing on managing client’s expectations and relaying this to the relevant internal stakeholders keeping the clients experience and satisfaction are the forefront keeping retention as high as possible
Day to day role:
- Build excellent relationships with key decision makers at sell side organisations
- Initiate, develop and build retention strategies with account managers ensuring the client’s needs and requirements are fulfilled and keeping their satisfied with the products and services offered by the organisation
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the clients making sure they are happy with the services received and keeping retention high
- Hold workshops to train and advise clients on products and functionalities maintaining and increasing product usage
- Guiding customers through their user experiences and promoting other possible products which would help maintain/manage their workflow more efficiently
- Use cross asset domain and workflow knowledge (FX/FI focus) to demonstrate and educate customers on relevant functionality and content
- Networking and relationship building. (Entertaining clients typically once a week)
- Introduce clients to new features and functionalities offered by the company
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with clients growing and increasing revenues.
- Be the go-to person for the client with any issues or problems they incur
- Collaborating with sales and senior account teams keeping their offering competitive within the market space keeping retentions high and helping improve the sales strategies.
- 3-5 years’ experience gained from within the banking sector or similar market experience
- Knowledge/experience of FX and Fixed income markets
- Product workflow experience and knowledge of trading floor workflow technology
- Passion for financial markets and relationship building
- Able to communicate effectively with internal operational and account management teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Sell side experience a must
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + comms
- Getting to work with some of the most prestigious buyside clients in the market
- Working for recognised vendor looking at reshaping the future
- Great career progression within a leading organisation
To be considered for this role please contact Rhys Lyons at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 587 7007