Customer Success Manager - NYC/Hybrid
My client is a leading independent provider of trading and market access technology for global multi-asset electronic trading.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you connect clients to the companies industry-leading solutions addressing the diverse needs of the world’s elite financial market participants, providing guidance throughout the customer’s journey and creating the conditions for optimal contract renewal and growth.
In a role that is comprised of relationship management, education,?and deep workflow expertise, the CSM is responsible for successful adoption, retention and expansion of our solutions within their assigned?portfolio of accounts. You will serve as a trusted advisor to customers, supporting large financial institutions.
What you'll do:
- Develop as a subject matter expert across a selection of solutions
- Manage the relationship with a portfolio of customers, from sales to onboarding and expansion. You will contact users, build relationships, provide thought leadership and ultimately executive different strategies to drive adoption of our solutions and mitigate any cancel risk.
- Develop a thorough understanding of your customers’ near- and long-term strategies, understand your customers’ operations
- Collaborate closely with the Account Management teams to develop and execute Customer Success strategies for accounts within your Book of Business
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, specifically with key decision makers, throughout all levels of your assigned accounts
- Proactively identify “at risk” customers/end users and established retention strategies to mitigate risk.
Offering up to $100,000 on the base.
Apply for this job
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, sales, consulting, or other customer facing roles.
- Understanding of Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and Money Markets, preferably in the content of Sales and Trading with good knowledge of the technologies used.
- Ability to build rapport with a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, and end users (sales, traders, analysts, risk managers, developers).
- Ability to use data to make decisions, analyse trends, simplify complex problems. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and positive attitude.