London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager – Energy, Commodities
£40,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
A leading provider of software, data and analytics solutions used by energy and commodities trading market participants including banks, trading firms and hedge funds is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join their team in London.
They have invested heavily into their products and are expanding this team to meet the growing demand from their customers.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to protect existing revenues by ensuring clients are getting what they need from the solutions whilst improving the level of engagement with the customer also
- Work with other teams internally including sales once upsell/cross sell opportunities have been identified
- Build and execute a proactive plan to engage with customers including relevant metrics, milestones and objectives and actively seek out both threats and opportunities
- Ensure customers are receiving the right training and education about the products and services on offer to them
- Provide customer feedback to the product teams to support the continual development of the products and service
- 3+ years of experience in the energy/commodities space at a vendor or in a markets role
- Understanding of the energy/commodities markets and able to engage with customers regarding markets trends
- Knowledge of trading workflows – front to back office
- Excellent client facing manner and presentation skills
- Experience in a customer success, relationship management or support/client services capacity
What’s it in for you?
- The chance to work for a successful and growing organisation
- Utilise your client facing skills and business knowledge with the reward of lucrative bonuses for your success
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – firstname.lastname@example.org