London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager – Buyside – FinTech
My client is a well-established leading trading technology provider who are a leading player within their market and are looking to hire an Account Manager to join their team to look after buyside clients and managing/enhancing customers experiences over their full product suite.
My client is looking to onboard an aspiring account/client manager who has experience of supporting buyside clients. The role will predominantly be focusing on managing clients expectations and requirements and relaying this to the relevant internal stakeholders keeping the clients experience and requirements keeping retention as high as possible
Day to day role:
- Initiate, develop and build retention strategies with account managers ensuring the clients needs and requirements are fulfilled and keeping their satisfied with the products and services offered by the organisation
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the clients making sure they are happy with the services received and keeping retention high
- Train and advise clients on products and functionalities maintaining and increasing product usage
- Guiding customers through their user experiences and promoting other possible products which would help maintain/manage their workflow more efficiently
- Networking and relationship building. (Entertaining clients typically once a week)
- Introduce clients to new features and functionalities offered by the company
- Build strong and long-lasting relationships with clients growing and increasing revenues.
- Be the go-to person for the client with any issues or problems they incur
- Collaborating with sales and senior account teams keeping their offering competitive within the market space keeping retention high and helping improve the sales strategies.
- Experience within the financial services targeting buyside organisations
- Excellent listening, presentation, and communication skills at all business levels and displays effective interpersonal skills
- Familiar with the challenges impacting buyside organisations
- 3-5-year experience gained from a similar role
- Proven track record of managing a book of business
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams
- Hungry and motivated to learn and develop
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Competitive commission scheme
- Getting to work with some of the most prestigious buyside clients in the market
- Working for recognised vendor looking at reshaping the future
- Great career progression within a leading organisation
To be considered for this role please contact Rhys Lyons at Harrington Starr – email@example.com / 0203 587 7007