London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Manager – Financial Data
A Global FinTech company is looking for a BDM based out of NYC with a strong background in Financial Information and data sales to financial institutions. While the parent company is a Global Powerhouse in the Financial Industry, the smaller but growing brand is a strong name within the space and now has huge upside after their recent acquisition. With a strong portfolio of products, including risk, economic and M&A data, they offer a complete suite to provide clients with important decision-making information. They looking to bring on bright, hungry and energetic individuals keen on learning, being apart of a great team and community, and most importantly, sell.
This candidate must have 2-3 years of client facing BD, Account Management and / or Client Facing Support experience including retention, upselling, service, etc.
- Achieve retention goals by keeping large financial institutions on as cliens
- Identify new revenue streams within existing accounts
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality, such as Risk, Compliance, AML and more.
- Work with a collaborative, niche team to roadmap strategy of achieving territorial success
- Great skills developing customer relationships, including maintaining and developing existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 2+ years BD / AM with financial data for Financial Institutions
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Limited travel required based on client needs
Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.