London, United Kingdom
Customer Success Executive - London
Competitive Base Salary, plus Commission. Excellent Company Benefits
Harrington Starr is proud to partner with one of the largest software solutions company in the UK. Our client provides software solutions to several industry sectors in UK and across the globe, and have launched a new and exciting software solution for the Financial Markets. To help drive the growth of the new product launch our client is urgently searching for two Customer Success Executives.
- This role is critical in both the pre-sales and post sales environment.
- Responsible for gathering client feedback and business intelligence
- Using software solutions to deliver actionable intelligence
- Working with the development and sales teams to improve the customer experience and service.
- Understanding the clients business critical needs what insight they need
- Work with Development and Sales Teams to Creative solutions to meet client specific business needs
- Degree educated
- Strong interest in business development and the Financial Services Sector
- Customer facing experience with software solutions in the Financial Services Sector is essential
- Knowledge of the Financial Services Buy-Side or Sell Side, or both, is essential
- Strong IT skills and commercially and financially aware.
- Must be enthusiastic, curious, with ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Minimum of 2 years Financial Markets experience.
- A strong interest in Social Media and Data Analysis
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
What’s in it for you?
- A truly unique opportunity working for one of the largest software solutions company in the UK
- Be part of creating and helping in driving customer success and sales for a brand new software solution in an innovative space
- Working with a market leading product and development, and sales team
- Play a key role, with fantastic career opportunities and personal growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an outstanding blue chip brand going through a period of exceptional growth and at the beginning of a new product launch. If you share a passion, enthusiasm for new FinTech software solutions and want to be part of what will prove to be a huge success story, please apply to Antonio Ciarleglio. Tel: +44 (0) 7973 432 428 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also many other roles FinTech Sales, Pre-Sales and Marketing in London, UK. If this opportunity is not suitable, and you are interested in exploring a new challenge please contact me on: email@example.com