Senior Client Success Consultant - London - £100,000
A Senior Client Success Consultant is required for a leading global technology solutions provider. Their platform services asset managers and asset owners of analytics, market risk and portfolio construction. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing success plans, supporting client training sessions, driving growth through cross selling and expansion of existing relationships. They will provide industry and market-based insights and lead the resolution of complex client complaints or dissatisfaction issues.
They are looking for an individual who is driven, empathetic and eager to learn. They will work closely with sales, product, and service teams to affect agreed success-based outcomes. They will provide industry and market-based insights and lead the resolution of complex client complaints or dissatisfaction issues.
- 5+ years relevant experience within client facing role supporting investment analytics services.
- Experience in growing and developing high quality and effective strategic client relationships.
- Strong strategic planning, client facing and organizational skills with ability to see the big picture and detail.
- Program management experience, successfully organizing and leading multi-layered time bound initiatives.
- SaaS experience from client user perspective including interaction with technology, operational processes, and data flows.
- Strong self-driven team player and natural relationship builder, works seamlessly with cross functional teams and individuals to achieve success goals.
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
Apply for this job
- Deep knowledge of investment analytics, operational process, data flows, and methodology within a SaaS context.
- Advanced problem-solving capabilities with the ability to apply these to Confluence data driven investment management solutions as a subject matter expert.
- Capability to handle multiple priorities and projects as well as work with team members and external stakeholders/partners to load-balance work and priorities consistent with corporate and functional goals.
- Self-starter, independent learner with the ability to make sound tactical decisions in alignment with corporate priorities.
- Detail oriented, organized, and capable of successfully managing timelines and quality of individual functions and team assignments.
- Ability to remain calm, objective, and competent in a fast paced and demanding environment.