New York, United States
Harrington Starr have partnered with a very exciting, and constantly growing, AI / NLP FinTech vendor focused on surveillance solutions for the Financial trade and Federal industries. With huge clients on file across the world, including many T1 banks, our client are looking for US representation based in NYC to manage accounts as the very first CSM.
The ideal candidate will have 5-10 years managing accounts in the financial landscape in NYC, strong knowledge and experience working with large T1 institutions is a must.
- Work with end users in financial institutions such as PMs, Traders, and technical back office to offer support in product enhancement and success.
- Build rapport with clients within the US region, mostly based in NYC.
- Farm accounts by selling more product enhancements and earning referrals to increase revenue within each business.
- Maintain high levels of retention, ensuring future business with as close to all clients as possible.
- Ownership of all client segments across the US
- 5+ years working with clients in the financial markets, experience working directly with end users in large banks in a similar customer success role
- Experience with financial products and solutions
- Experience with vendor technology for banks
- Understanding of user workflows across front to back offices
- Experience with the sell and buy side
- 4 year accredited degree
This is the first role of it's kind in the US for the firm, with ample growth opportunity to become a manager and build out a team over time with a very exciting tech company. This is a great opportunity for Account Managers & CSM's to enhance their backgrounds and take the next steps in their careers. Apply today to learn more!
If this opportunity does not fit your background, but you are interested in other FinTech sales opportunities, please contact Ricky Singh at +1 646 381 2067.