Middlesex, United Kingdom
Customer Design Authority – (Location London Heathrow)
Start Date = ASAP
Salary = £42,648 + On Target Bonus 10% + Special Allowance £2000. OTE = £48952
North Starr are delighted to offer the opportunity to become the Customer Design Authority (CDA) for a well-established company. The CDA will be responsible for owning the end to end detailed design of the network for the duration of the client contract.
Work will involve;
- Lab Testing
- Technical Changes
- ACP Support and Network Refresh Projects
- Design Faults
- Customer Meetings
- Other Technical Support
- Full end to end QOS knowledge – Classification, Congestion management and avoidance, policing and shaping, link efficiency mechanisms.
- Able to gain a quick understanding of the scalability for a given solution.
- Able to produce effective migration strategies and win customers approval.
- CCNP/CCIP Routing and Switching – OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIP, Redistribution, Filtering, Summarization.
- Experience with Cisco IOS features – DHCP, HSRP, IP Services, IOS user interface, NAT, NTP and SNMP etc.
- WAN and LAN experience - MPLS, Frame relay, IPSEC VPN’s, RAS solutions, Ethernet, VLAN’s etc.
- Experience of VOICE IPT Skills.
- Working knowledge of Bluecoat skills.
Degree in Information Technology or an Engineering based University course.
Please sent your CV for immediate consideration to Richard.RobertsJones@thenorthstarr.com