London, United Kingdom
Our client is a large, global financial services firm who currently use the Siebel (Oracle) CRM platform.
They are going through a significant period of change & development with this system and as such require a permanent CRM Manager / Head of CRM to join their London City office.
You will take full responsibility for the CRM platform (Oracle Siebel) including:
- Day to day management of the platform
- Change requests & management
- Project management
- Develop and document system policies & procedures for use across the CRM working group
- Act as the CRM SuperUser for the group
- Develop the CRM change roadmap
This is a role that will involve a large amount of change & progression as the system becomes more embedded across the organisation.
My client is looking for a senior / experienced candidate who can clearly demonstrate:
- Senior management experience of a CRM Platform (ideally Oracle Siebel however other platforms will also be considered)
- Experience of training users & working groups of CRM use & best practice
- A track record of documenting system policies & procedures for roll-out across a wider user group
- Vendor management (of the Oracle relationship)
If you have the required skills in CRM management / CRM SME work and are looking for a challenging, senior role in a well-known financial services firm please get in touch ASAP.