London, United Kingdom
As a CRM Developer, you will be a hands-on developer who can provide speedy changes for the team as required. Your role will make sure that we deliver an exceptional service to our customers at all times by making improvements to CRM.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing functionality and business workflows within CRM
• Reviewing and discussing requirements with your team
• Building a better experience for colleagues and customers
• Helping to reduce costs by implementing more efficient processes
• Working closely with colleagues to resolve issues raised in the defect management tool
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something - we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Comfortable prioritising several tasks and pieces of work
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Web development, Microsoft .NET development and Microsoft SQL services
• Able to integrate CRM with third party applications
• An understanding of Agile / Scrum methodology practices
• Microsoft Dynamic 2013 Certified
• Experience of integrating document management solutions