Fort Mill, United States
Corporate Social Responsibility Data Collection Manager -
Greater Charlotte Area - Up to $70,000
Harrington Starr have partnered with a financial data provider who are looking to hire a Corporate Social Responsibility Data Collection Manager for their Fort Mill office. This role focuses on managing a team of ten analysts responsible for the collection of data on the Corporate Social Responsibility activities, filings, and disclosures of companies being invested in.
- At least 5 years of experience managing data collection around Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability, and Environmental reports, activities, filings, and disclosures
- Experience managing a team of around 10 people
- Experience using tools like Excel and PowerPoint to present data and findings
- Any additional skills around managing and automating data are beneficial such as VB, Macros, and Python
- Experience in an operational, dead-line driven environment, such as an asset manager or financial data provider is preferred
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level, email your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.