London, United Kingdom
Corporate Account Manager – IT Solutions, Cloud, Managed IT
£30,000 + Double OTE + excellent commission + benefits
My client is an exciting start-up focused on bringing their clients a new approach to providing IT solutions. They focus both on traditional software and hardware solutions as well as modern IT, in order to help companies transition and continue developing.
Their head office is in Mayfair, however this role is predominantly home / field based. The company has a relaxed culture, although very sales driven and you will work closely with the rest of the sales team in order to hit targets and grow the business further.
- Research, attract, manage and retain the right clients
- Calling, email marketing and social selling
- Represent the brand at client meetings, industry event’s and networking meet-ups
- Innovate, challenge and look to develop processes within the company
- Grow the brand
- Communicate & Collaborate
- Deliver supreme service
Skills and knowledge required
My client is relatively open-minded about the type of candidate they are looking for, but here are the essentials:
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 years experience within a sales role, with an existing network
- Coming from a Managed IT background
- Passionate about working in a forward-thinking and entrepreneurial environment
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a world class team
- Have a strong focus on work/life balance
- Remote working opportunity
- A company which invests heavily into your development and focused on constant innovation
This is an urgent hire – please contact Ani Lputian at The North Starr firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 587 7007