London,, United Kingdom
COO (Head of Delivery) - Commodities Trading Technology
Harrington Starr have partnered with an innovative start-up within the Commodities Trading Technology space based in the heart of London. My client build market-leading front office trading, risk management, pricing and back office software for leading Hedge Funds and Commodities Trading Companies.
In London my client is 5 people strong with the ambition to double in the next 12 months, we are on the hunt for a COO (Head of Delivery) to lead the delivery elements of the business from a very hand's on perspective. This will include leading all Pre-sales engagements, Project engagements and hand's of delivering of client projects as-well as managing the commercial aspects of partnering with Exchanges and other software vendors.
- Manage client relationships through software implementation processes
- Defining software requirements from clients directly acting as a functional BA
- Project Manage client implementations and build client release processes
- Manage the pre-sales process and documentation
- Manage the testing and defect management process working with the development team
- Bridge the gap between Product Management and Clients
- Managing reporting attributes to the board and investor-level
- A successful background in implementing complex ETRM systems, ideally with a focus on delivery to Hedge Funds who trade Financial Power/Gas
- A successful client-facing background with experience driving pre-sales and client delivery efforts
- Proven ability to be hand's on whilst reporting to board-level
- In-depth knowledge of the commodity trading lifecycle
This is a fantastic chance to join a stable start-up with the ambition to double in size in the next year. Please get in touch with Michael Paterson from Harrington Starr for more information.