London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Financial Institution to help recruit a Senior Test Analyst to work with them on their FX platform on a permanent basis.
The right candidate will have excellent test execution experience and the ability to communicate at all levels and advise on best practices to help make changes within the business. you must be able to stand your ground but articulate you point to senior steak holders within the business.
- Preparation of the test plan including planning and estimation
- Coordinating test case reviews
- Execution of test cases
- Reporting progress during preparation and execution test phases
- Supporting and Utilising company standards for development and testing
- Effectively follow the software development life cycle, including defect management
- Proven experience in testing
Key experience needed
- Knowledge of the FX products, including Options and NDFs
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Ideally worked on Murex deliveries on Murex 3.x
- Ideally worked in Investment Banking Environment
- Understanding of architectural principles, interfaces, multi-threaded applications and STP processing