Desktop Support Engineer - Central London - Financial Services - Windows 7/10 - Bloomberg - INSIDE IR35 Contract £23/24 per hour
Harrington Starr are working in collaboration with a leading financial services technology company. We are searching for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer who has a passion for Financial Services to join their rapidly expanding IT team.
The Desktop Support Engineer will be part of an IT team supoprting 230 users. This company require an individual who is excellent with working under pressure and willing to learn, as well as implement their skill-set to provide for the needs of the organisation.
The required skill-set for this role are:
- Clear communicator/works well within a team
- Provide 1st/2nd line suport
- Desktop Support
- Windows 7/10
- MS Office 2010/2016/365
- Active Directory management
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager
- Packaging and deploying applications using SCCM
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Blackberry, BYOD support
- VMWare/Citrix & remote support
- Basic networking, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Bloomberg & Reuters troubleshooting
- VIP Support
- Fault resolution.
- PC and printer hardware.
- Understanding of all the software we use.
- AV hardware/software
- Calm under pressure.
- Knowledge of the information security policy rule set
This is an excellent opportunity for a Desktop Support Engineer who is keen to develop within an organisation to be innovative and influence development within a rapidly growing firm.
To apply for this role please contact me: