New York, United States
PR & Content Marketing Manager
My client is startup company in the Real Estate fin-tech space and provides the only online investing platform in the industry backed by an established Real Estate Company who is a leading capital markets firm. You will be joining a company that is extremely passionate and mission driven to make real estate investing more accessible, simplified and secure. This person will be key in the execution of product marketing, brand management, customer communications and social media.
- Leverage existing contact relationships as well as prospect new press targets and contacts for high- visibility publications
- Develop content marketing based on product, target market, persona development and competitive positioning
- Define set KPI’s for content marketing initiatives
- Work cross functionally with IR and Real Estate teams to ensure content broadly aligns and conveys company’s value proposition
- Ability to work autonomously
- Hire and manage freelance marketing coordinators, writers and designers
As the PR & Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing content marketing and have a deep understanding of their product and develop a go to market strategy.
This is a fantastic role to become a part of a startup in the real estate fin-tech space that are currently in unchartered waters and you will have the ability to help drive forward the vision and create their strategy to becoming one of the key players. The successful applicant will be very creative with an analytical mindset to drive performance forward can expect a base salary and bonus with benefits package and the chance to work for in a truly exciting division in fin-tech, real estate.
We have numerous Marketing and Sales roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested to chat please contact Ruby Sokol on: + 1 646 381 2067